buyer returned item smashed to bits

I sent an item which was in perfect condition when it left, on receipt the buyer claimed one tiny chip on one toe, they provided pictures of the damage and apart from this one minute chip the rest was in perfect condition. I accepted the return as i could have easily listed it again, noting the tiny chip. On receipt the item was smashed to bits, and not in the same condition they received it in. I spoke to ebay who advised i upload pictures which i did and then escalate the case which i also did. Ebay sent me a message saying "as i was unable to provide a resolution that they were happy with, we decided the best solution was for the buyer to return the item for a full refund"  well this is not true as i accepted the return!!  They then decided in the buyers favour.  How is this possible?  The 2 sets of pictures those that the buyer uploaded confirming the condition they received it in and the jigsaw i received back prove that the buyer returned an item in a different condition.  Ebay dont even review anything, they just copy and paste the same message every time, and refund the buyer without looking at anything.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question