Seller being obnoxious in emails

I gave a seller neutral feedback regarding an item since then the seller has emailed me calling me a prat, to this I called him rude, his responce was to say say he could be as rude as he liked and refered to myself as a *bleep*, i pust point out this a business seller, who's other feedback I checked and it turns out he is rude a lot. do i swallow and move on or can I do something about this seller, ebays contact system is set up to make it hard for the individual to make contact with them.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

There used to be a link in every message to report offensive content, but eBay has removed this.

It's now hidden deep in eBay's help pages where it's very difficult to find. EBay will not even allow us to tell other users where it is - if we try to give the link to it eBay removes it from the reply.

I think it's pretty clear that eBay just hopes that victims of offensive messages will just give up and not bother them with it.

Please don't let eBay get away with this. If you can't find the page, click on Help and Contact above and report it in person. If enough members do this eBay may decide to restore the link they removed.

Answers (0)

Ask a question