People keep backing out of sales that Ive won!!!

Four times in a row I have had items that Ive won or very close to winning removed from sale and not sent to me. One guy called me a cheap skate for not bidding hi enough so he wouldnt sell the item to me even though I had won te auction. Is this right. Can people just retract an item? Another edited his post to say that payment should be made within 24 hours or no sale would take place and then removed the item with informing me of the change. Again is this correct and if not how do we mark the sellers as rouges?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hello

One guy called me a cheap skate for not bidding hi enough so he wouldn't sell the item to me even though I had won the auction

Unacceptable in the light that seller ( he is the idiot by the way ) could have started his listing at a price seller would have been happy to sell item for

Another edited his post to say that payment should be made within 24 hours or no sale would take place and then removed the item with informing me of the change

Not true as you the buyer has 2 days to pay for item won

Sellers like these give a bad name to all the great sellers out there

So report both sellers for seller non performance now

Seller doesn' t want to sell  (On the next page you'll need to select the item you need help with). = then choose the item that seller refunded you & follow the prompts

Then leave appropriate feedback & dsr's for both as you will have 60 days to do so

Also if both sellers sends you a cancellation request then do refuse it as soon as received as both sellers  then will have to pay the FVF fees & rightly so

Hope this helps Woman Happy

Answers (0)

Ask a question