The Frozen Banana lol

6 REPLIES 6

The Frozen Banana lol

Wow. That would be difficult to make a banana milkshake. Woman Surprised Woman LOL

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

The Frozen Banana lol

Yes ,but maybe a good banana choc ice.But It would make a good defensive weapon,its curved like a boomerang,so I could use it like that ferel kid in mad max road warrior where he uses a metal boomerang.can you imagine the news " Man apprehends burgler using frozen banana,no charges bought as banana not deemed an offensive weapon" lol

Anyway,not a good idea to put bananas in the fridge,makes them go funny and they taste woody too after being chilled

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

The Frozen Banana lol

Laughing away here about the possible headlines. Woman LOL

I remember years ago thinking a bunch of banana's would last longer in summer if I stored them in the fridge.. Yikes!. Never again did I do that. (Well, I thought at the time it was a bright idea of mine) Woman LOL

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

The Frozen Banana lol

Not sure why my workmate keeps leaving them in the fridge( even if the fridge was working),so thats my free tip of the day folks,do not under any circumstances put bananas in the fridge lol

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

The Frozen Banana lol

I will second that. Woman Happy

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

The Frozen Banana lol

Lol! Funny video. Thanks to these videos, I can not die of boredom in the evenings. Yes, I am a student and can do homework, but I also need to rest from her. I want to do something other than study. Therefore, I want to visit rn comprehensive online practice 2016 b and learn many useful and cool things from smart people.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent