what a soppy old fool

Just sat and watched the Way We Were ,bawled my eyes out. Daft old bat
Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

what a soppy old fool

I can cry at anything these days!!  Sad things, happy things, cruel things, brave things....and so it goes on.  Most of the you tube videos have me blubbing!!  Woman Sad

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

I know what you mean.  I can cry at anything whatever it is.

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

Im like that aswell,, i know what you mean ED:heart:

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

I know what you mean, I never used to be like that but I am now. Crying isn't just for sad though is it, sometimes you can cry because you are overcome with something that's nice/happy. Sometimes the horrible things that happen in our world, and the horrible people who inflict cruelty on others and defenceless little creatures, sometimes crying is all we can do sadly.
Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

I used to cry at films. Now I cry at the adverts too.
Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

I always cry at "long lost family" ...

wonders if it's cos I'm adopted though ????

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

I can't watch that Stan I turn into a blubbering mess.
Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

I have only ever been over emotional! I can cry at the drop of a hat. If I'm feeling ill I get upset, if I am ill I get upset cos I can't do things.

I cry at happy, sad, cruel things....

I'm basically a wreck!!!crying smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

I get so annoyed and upset when bad things happen to the nicest of people.  I too can cry at the drop of a hat and it really annoys me when I can't do things.  I can't kneel down otherwise I'd be on the roof.  It's so annoying.  On the other hand, if I sat and thought about all of the things that I can't do, I'd be even more insane than I am already.

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

books_and_bits, so instead of sitting thinking about the negatives sit and think about the positives ! All the warmth you surround others in, the enjoyment you give to others when they can chat to you in here, the lovely people in here that now are pleased to have you as a friend. All this amongst a multitude of warmth, love, kindness and empathy you show to others which gives them comfort and support.

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

@stan3502 wrote:
I always cry at "long lost family" ...

wonders if it's cos I'm adopted though ????

Ohhh Stan so do i,,it makes me REALLY BAWL!!. I caught up with last weeks at the weekend and OMG. Davinas so nice too,,you just want to squeeze her!!.

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

Yea! Round the throat. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

what a soppy old fool

ooooooo LOL

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent