well they say it happens in threes

Big son mark broke my couch (the one I had to take the window out to get in )

The microwave started sparking........ thats the end of that one

Knob and bolt holding it, snapped off the cooker (it had to be the oven one !!)

Luckily Eldest son is a joiner and fixed the couch last night and re-inforced the structure underneath.

I had some te.*co points and have ordered a new microwave

Cooker was sorted by my cousin who only charged me a pittance for calling out and fixing it.

I hope thats it at least until after xmas 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

i know what you mean, cant come at a worse time. i had my new car reversed into scratched all the front, then last week a  car being towed lost controla nd smacked into the side both doors crushed, wonder what number 3 will be ;/

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

my mum used to  keep  glass jars  just so she could accidentally  break one  when  the  dreaded '3' was in sight 

just hope you arent in anything more damaging  karoekeman

Kate  hope that they have all passd and you have a good  holiday  ,  keep the boys off the sofa,  the floor is solid enough  for them  ]:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

towery you aint seen the size of my boys........... im really tall and hubby towers over me.

I bought the sofa second hand as I knew it was a fantastically well built make,  so I didnt mind paying what I probably would have paid new for the carp about nowadays. Even had to take the window out to get it in.

already went through one suite in 6 months.

I may start a new craze in Concrete Block seating 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent