tonights tea.....

we've just had it. roast pork dinner, and trifle. Got to use all this stuff up as it's serious weight loss for us this year. I know I've said this countless times but it's a must now.

sigh.....pass the cheese, oh this is gonna be soooooo hard.....

Photobucket

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

tonights tea.....

Snap CB

We are also haveing a roast pork tea (on offer in Mr T's )

will be accompanied by roasties, carrots & celery, cauli cheese, cabbage,yorkies.apple sauce and gravy

Should be ready about 7

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

I'll be having the half price faggot and rissoles I didn't manage last night as I was out celebrating.  New year's resolution is to eat what's defrosted, never mind if I want something else!  Waste less, that's the idea.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

We had turkey steak, mixed veg and gravy.  I must try to lose some weight this year.  Mind you, I'm now down to a size 14 jeans from a size 16 so I've not done badly.  I have eaten more over the last we or so as have quite a few others I should imagine.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

we are having  quiche n chips

not sure about pudding

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

We had turkey curry & the kids had scampi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

We had our cooked meal at lunch time.  I had salmon, he had fish fingers and we had oven chips and mushy peas.

He's just had a roll for tea (and he'll have rice pudding when he can manage it)  but my son in law has gone to pick up Chinese for their family and he'll drop mine off here on his way past!   Woman Wink

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

Pasta twists, carbonara sauce, sweetcorn, courgette and sweetcorn with some low fat garlic sausage sliced in.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

roast pork loin joint, was really nice

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

roast turkey crown 🙂  yes a new one. ( it was half price in waitrose on christmas eve, so i froze it )

roast potatoes, brocolli, yorkshire puddings, bread sauce and gravy. 

followed by a alcohol free christmas pudding with m+s extra thick jersey cream 

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

*groan*

I now fancies some lovely roast pork n cracklin n roasties.

What I hacktcherally had was not just any old fish cakes but you-know-who's Lochmuir Salmon fishcakes and half a packet of frilly mix salad and bit of red cabbage to make it a bit more filling.

This was very nice and I feel very saintly at getting onto a good start with the reduced eating........... but.........................

I'm hungry!!!!!

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

tonights tea.....

we have step son and his fiance staying so we had roast chinken at lunch time and for supper the boys had haslet and pickle rolls and emma and i had a lovely cold chicken salad...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent