strictly tonight. wow.

That was fantastic what a good show.
Anyone else enjoy it too.
Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

strictly tonight. wow.

Yep! It was great, that twerking was sooooo funny!. lol. I want more Argintine tango.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

Oh yes done well its brilliant.
Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

Yes it was good.  I see Claudia's back.  It was reported that she wouldn't be back due to her daughter's health.

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

I watched strictly tonight.  Another fabulous show.   Nice to see claudia  back again.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

Just watched the results show and Steve and Ola are off.  In all fairness, I think they deserved to go.

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

Yes I agree sunetra is so graceful. This is where the serious competition starts.
Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

I know.  They're all good ones now aren't they?

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

All their dancing was better than Barry`s singing

Photobucket
Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

Couldn't agree more.  I thought that he looked odd like as if he'd had a facelift or some such thing.

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

I think barrymust have had a face lift, but his singing was no good.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

Totally agree with the exception I don't think he's had a face lift, I think he's had several!!. lol. I think he should ask for his money back?

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

Mmmmm doesn't look natural for a 71 year old does it, and I agree  his singing was rather off key.

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

I thought he looked like a constipated ferret ! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

Well I suppose it anyone would know what a constipated ferret looks like, it would be you saasher!!  Woman LOL

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

lol. It's such a shame really as in his day there was no one to touch him, but at least he wasn't miming so you've got to give him credit for that? I would much rather have heard Louise Armstrong in its entirety though.

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

Sometimes I think these superstars don't know when to give up.
Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

I agree, the best of it is he is a song writer so he can't be short of a bob or two, I think it's the limelight these older singers crave?.

**********Sam**********
Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

strictly tonight. wow.

I think that barry has had so many face lifts, that he can't move his mouth properly.

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent