september MDCC

are we doing this or not......i think we should at least go to christmas as this is when the charities do best 

what do others think.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

september MDCC

I have 4 items ready, I did come across a fifth but I have forgotten what it was - it might come back to me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Have found fifth item, photos have been taken, just need to get "him indoors" to sort out suitable packaging, then I can schedule listings.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

I think i have a couple of things i can list, i have been a bit busy this last week or so.
Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

I haven't got anything this month, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

i have most bits ready now.just of to take pics.

.................................................................................................................
Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

I have 5 items, not many listing 😕
Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

i think more will appear tomorrow .i have scheduled mine as i am out for lunch tomorrow.also i have included MDCC in the titles.:)

Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Nice items, ladies, I shall be posting mine momenterily  Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Since there weren't a huge number of listings, I have persuaded daughter to list some items.

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Mine are all on, autum theme here, will do my Christmas cards next time, as Stroppy has listed lots.

Is that the lot then?

Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

a few days to go come on peeps charities need all the help they can coming up to christmas.

Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Very quiet this time.
Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Oooh, expletive deleted- I hadn't realised it was MDCC time again: off to look!

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Ooooh, a mini bidding frenzy - many thanks folks.

Ed, I have chrimbo cards ready to list next month too.

Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Ok Stroppy thanks for the heads up I wont bother then, will think of something else.

Thanks to my bidders and buyers, everything sold.  A new name this time, non community member I think.

Thanks guys very much, will post total when everyone has paid. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Lovely sellers, apologies for the delay in making payment - Pp has been playing me up since yesterday: but it says it has gone through OK now... grrrrr  Ed and Cookie, I sent your directly, but I couldn't remember Whizzy's email, and for some reason, the invoice didn't come through, so yours is in two separate chunks: apologies...

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

thanks to all my buyers i am sending £30 to east anglia air ambulance..now started crimbo things for next month..

any requests please let me know.

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

Thank you to my gorgeous buyers I have sent £41 to the Devon Air Ambulance.
Thank you sooooooo much.
Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

september MDCC

HUGE thank you to very generous buyers - sent £45.80 to biker for the lunch club (includes sales by kinkypurplefairy).

Super result - many thanks for your support.

Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent