problem getting on to ebay

Help, I can get on to the boards, but when I try to buy or go to "my ebay" everything just freezes. Is it me having problems or ebay?

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Mine seems ok although it's been very slow recently.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

No problems here and we are both on at the same time

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Quite a few times today, it's come up with unable to access the network.  It only seems to happen on eBay.  It's also been a bit slow.  eBay will probably blame the weather. 

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

thanks all, will give up for tonight and try again tomorrow. Really need to order some buttons, but they can wait for a day or so.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

it's driving me mad tonight, it won't let me click on a thread, I have to keep clicking and clicking....aaarrrghhh!!!!!!!

is it ebay messing about, or do I need to have my lappy seen to? it seems to be ebay, what are they playing about????

Photobucket

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

I couldn't get on at all last night on my laptop, had to use my phone instead but that was difficult, like CB says had to click half a dozen times before it did anything, I thought I had sent a message and it appears I didn't.  The message bit at the top of the page has changed too.  I tried to bid on some beads this morning and nothing happened I missed them in the end. It is sooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow and very frustrating.  Everything else is fine, I have done my shopping and paid my bills ok this morning it just seems to be ebay.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Same here Ed I thought at first it was because I was working in a bad area but it seems it's not the case.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

I give up I think I am going to go and do something more constructive with my time rather than sitting here watching it go round and round, it has taken me 3 minutes to read Sams' post click on reply, type my message and then goodness know how long it will take to post.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

The one word is as bad Ed!

**********Sam**********
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent