police request

there were 3 members of a family killed in an accident in Norfolk wednesday lunchtime

the police have asked for help locating family

http://www.norfolk.police.uk/newsandevents/newsstories/2014/march/fatalcollisiona47eastwinch.aspx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

police request

Aww Smiley Embarassed bless you.  (((hugs))) I've gone all shy, now.  You made my ears go pink lol. My post is #5.  Regarding my sense of humour, at work as soon as they saw me walking towards them, everybody grabbed their phones because they knew they were in for "another Fred joke!"  Not everybody had a sense of humour, so I had to use my discretion, but after over forty years in the same company, you knew who wanted a one liner, and who was too wrapped up in their work.  Most of my jokes were politically unrepeatable, but none were sexual.  

A typical "Fred Joke:"

An old couple in their nineties wake up in Heaven to the sound of piped music and soft lights.

"Where are we."  They ask, confused.

"Welcome to Heaven.  You've both led good Christian lives, this is where you'll spend the rest of eternity."  Replies Archangel Michael.  After wandering from room to room the old man pops his head into the kitchen, where it's stacked ceiling high with lemon meringue pies and French Fancies.  He's about to grab one when his wife slaps his wrist.

"Now George!  You've got to watch your cholestrol!" Michael rolls his eyes.

"Lady, you are dead!  Yo have no blood or cholestrol to worry about.  You can eat anything you like, when you like, and the sun never sets in Heaven."

"Has it always been like this?" asks George.

"Of course, but only to good Christian who have always kept their faith."  His eyes narrow in rage as he turns to his wife.

"You stupid woman!  Had it not been for your health foods, I could have been up here TWENTY BLEEDIN' YEARS AGO!" 

Message 21 of 25
See Most Recent

police request

LOL!

**********Sam**********
Message 22 of 25
See Most Recent

police request

Good one Fred....I likes yer sense of humour Woman Very Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 23 of 25
See Most Recent

police request

Oh Fred you are a one,,,a lovely one,,,bless you.

heart

Message 24 of 25
See Most Recent

police request

love the humour Fred, wish you were our neighbour. we live in a very isolated spot, no neighbours and hardly any friends. we see family about once a year as they are busy leading their own lives and we can't afford to visit very often. so basically we have each other and the animals but sometimes I would love to have a good natter or even a laugh with somebody other than my husband. we are thinking of moving closer to family but houses are not selling too well in this area so it may take a while.

Message 25 of 25
See Most Recent