oh my goodness

I think I have missed September and October. I have just heard bloomin fireworks.
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

oh my goodness

I heard some last week, it must have been for someone's birthday. Whatever reason, it scared my dogs

Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

Quite lucky being in a rural farming community , they really do only happen for bonfire week here and even then most peeps let their neighbours know they are having a party so we can lock the animals away
One big village organised firework display that everybody attends and raises money for charity and a bbq where we all bring food and drink

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

That sounds great Stan. Doesn't happen in our village sadly.
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

Only really happes here ED cos I organise it .................

Will say though I am well supported cos of my connections within the village as used to have the pub and have a lot of peeps ready to help and kick sone b*u*t*s when needed

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

Miserable old lot here wouldnt want it they would probably fall out about it.
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

they re-invented the fireworks display in the village last year, and it was a great success. Animals all locked away and safe, and only one night of fireworks. They are doing it again this year.

I think they should ban the sale of them other than organised displays, it's so cruel for the poor animals who haven't a clue what's going on!!

Photobucket

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

Couldn't agree more CB.  We had fireworks here about three or four weeks back.  It's ridiculours.

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

Ban them all I say
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

I actually heard some outside mine last night and thought i was hearing things!!!!!. Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!.Woman Surprised

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

@ed_blackadder_1 wrote:
Ban them all I say

Couldn't agree more ed.  

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

Love organised displays or peeps who have a party but let everyone know whats happening so they can prepare

The one thing I'd like banned is Chinese Lanterns ............................ no noise granted but those things are lethal both to animals once they burn out and land leaving small bits of metal every where for them to eat or tangle themselves in and humans when they fall and set fire to houses or tip and send boiling metled wax onto those below them

........................ sorry rant over but really hate the things

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

oh my goodness

Agree totaly Stan. We are always finding remains of lanterns in the hedges here.
Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent