oh bless....I think!

OH comes staggering in through the front door this afternoon, goes off to bedroom and returns in his jammies and dressing gown...no "hello" or anything, he just said "I'm hungry"so I gave him a cup a soup while his dinner cooked....

next comment..."I've got a cold".......

I think he's nearly 60 ...not 6...bless him!!!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 24
See Most Recent
23 REPLIES 23

oh bless....I think!

I am working tomorrow so as we have visitors coming ovef Christmas I thought I would get ahead of myself and have a good tidy up, do all the ironing and generally have a good sort oit. OH whats he doing, well he's moved the christmas tree to get at the record player that hasnt been used sinse we moved 10 years ago. He is not sat on the floor surrounded by vinyl records reliving his youth. There are baubles on the floor that fell off the tree the front room is a tip and he says he's bored and got nothing to do.

Aaarrrggghhh.
Message 21 of 24
See Most Recent

oh bless....I think!

Update.... OH is now sound asleep on the sofa surrounded by his precious LPs. I give up.
Message 22 of 24
See Most Recent

oh bless....I think!

we both worked the same shift today, but he's sitting in the chair asking what's for dinner etc, expecting me to wait on him hand and foot because he's been to work...

joins Ed on the "aarrghhh" stepbored smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 23 of 24
See Most Recent

oh bless....I think!

Things have improved here, he managed to make a cup of coffee and some toast when I was at work. Bless
Message 24 of 24
See Most Recent