ilovetopatch

hello

have you been emailing some of us ? or have you a virus ?

i just received an email from you entitled ' good morning '  no message just a link to click on - which i didn't.

sorry to appear suspicious but your emails are usually not quite like that 🙂

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

ilovetopatch

I too have received an email, but I am fairly certain that Maggie is still away on holiday.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

Yes, I got one too.  Maggie is out of the country for another couple of days so mine's  going straight into the 'ether'!

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

Oh dear that's not good.  I haven't had one but I don't think I am on her personal mailing list just the one on here.

Better keep this bumped up for when she is back Monday.

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

ed

i wouldn't say i was on a personal mailing list, it's possible the virus has chosen names at randon from her address book ?  i'm not that pc literate to suggest further but i know what i mean 🙂

so you do have a good chance of receiving this email.

and yes i did think m was on holiday !

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

yup me too! and it was a load of gobbledegook

funny thing though my virus detector said it didn't contain any viruses!!

I think it's happened to her before.

Photobucket

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

You are correct Capt. B - this has happened to Maggie before.  Mine is entitled 'salutations' - again with a gobbledygook link - so I too have deleted.

I hiope they don't have access to any of her personal/financial details.  Anyone have her mob no.?

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

Funny thing, having printed it out for Maggie before deleting, it gives all the full email addresses, obviously, I have all the 'Gs' (as in A to Z) from her address book - what about the rest of you?

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

i deleted it, but initials that could be used for my name are:  s for shonafp, f and p for my second name and l for my first name, so no g's here...

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

Awwww ...................... and I thought I was special ...................... sorry mine went straight in the trash can as knew it wasn't from the lady herself

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

mine too Stan but I did notice one email addy on it was a quilting group. my content was a link to a site but it was just a lot of letters.

Photobucket

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

Mine said 'good morning' and knowing she would not do that it was binned. The last time she was scammed she wrote to us all to let us know not to open anything from her.

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

Bumped for Patch to see xx

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

Yes I know it happened while I was away. It's just Malware. I keep changing my yahoo password but it still keeps happening. Please delete anything strange that comes from me. If I could stop it I would. 😞

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

Watch out Ladies ,,,i have had a lot of viruses and maleware lately,,,theres a lot about. Avast protection is quite good and Maleware bytes.heart

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

I use both of those & still get my emails messed with. I think Yahoo security leaves much to be desired!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

i have been with yahoo for years and as far as i am aware i have never had a problem...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

ilovetopatch

We have never had any problems with yahoo either. We have norton security and fingers crossed our computer has never had any viruses or malware. The oh does a sweep once a week.
Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent