come on people....

OK there aren't many of us left on here, stoic as we are.....so let's try hard to make it work....let's have chats on here again about any daft thing.....

I have posted a thread this evening, over to you!!! xxxx

Photobucket

Message 1 of 67
See Most Recent
66 REPLIES 66

come on people....

Done miss!  Woman Very Happy

Message 2 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

Sorry CB I have given up trying.

Message 3 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

DC obviously does not eat as he has not posted on the thread...I have....

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 4 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

I look in about 3 times a day, but some times no one has posted for 2 or 3 days. Can't talk to my bloomin self can I.

I take it we aren't doing the Valentine swap this year.

Trouble is lots of people have gone to that other place and aren't interested in here anymore.
Message 5 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

ed ! why can you not talk to yourself ?

It would make you feel at home because if it is like my home no booger listens to a word I say.   Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

Haha DC......
Message 7 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

Oh yeah CB ! I have a bit of news.

Have changed my car and now have a Nissan Note SE, 07 REG. I thought it was time to get rid of the other as it was an 03 plate and I had put 87,000 miles on the clock in the 4 year I had it.

Message 8 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

I've put about 2 thousand on mine in the 4 years I've had it!!  Woman Very Happy  (but it wasn't ALL me, people borrow it!)

Message 9 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

Mines 15 and its got 42,000 on the clock.
Message 10 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

Let mine go ed when it had 140,000 on the clock, the one before that a Saab had 252,000 on the clock when I let it go.

Message 11 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

oh CG you boy racer going about everywhere in your car  Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

Mine is a 1996 P plate with 74,000 miles on it.  I've had it about 13 years now and only about 18,000 of those miles are since I had it - at the moment I'm only doing about 400 - 500 miles a year in it so it's hardly worth keeping it - I'd be better off using taxis for the trips I do in it ( the vast majority being a 7½ mile each way trip to a supermarket every 2 weeks... )

Message 13 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

I've been watching FHG for a while now and it is, quite obviously, going down the pan. Friends Reuinited is closing down because people aren't using it and it's become a sort of message board so the saying is:- Use it or Lose it?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 14 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

looking at the first page cee dee I would say it is leaning more to losing it rather than using it.

Message 15 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

Sorry I've not posted for a wee while.  Had a few computer troubles and I've been away from home with work.

Anyway I've just finished making marmalade for the year - 3 lots of Seville, 1 batch pink grapefruit and the final lot was blood orange.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

I very often look in as well and I agree with ed.  There are times I feel I'm talking to myself.  Having said that, the time to worry is when I start answering myself isn't it?

Message 17 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

Herein could lie part of the problem !

People pop in and see no one has posted and they then think "I will not post as no one else has". Now the others that have popped in might not have anything to say about things that have been posted so leave, but if other threads are there for them to read they might and I say might reply to those and lo and behold people are chatting again.

I know I do not start threads as I usually do not have anything to say that interests others but I do reply to some, if there is something I can help with or have even a small opinion on which I think might stimulate a discussion. Therefore I ask, Do you ladies really want to see the demise of FHG simply because you think no one else posts so why should i or will you post something in the hope FHG can be resuscitated ?

Message 18 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

@cee-dee wrote:

I've been watching FHG for a while now and it is, quite obviously, going down the pan. Friends Reuinited is closing down because people aren't using it and it's become a sort of message board so the saying is:- Use it or Lose it?

I stopped using that site 4 or 5 years ago when they changed it from a pure and simple "seek and find" thing into a clone of every other site.

Message 19 of 67
See Most Recent

come on people....

@dark_castle1 wrote:

Herein could lie part of the problem !

People pop in and see no one has posted and they then think "I will not post as no one else has". Now the others that have popped in might not have anything to say about things that have been posted so leave, but if other threads are there for them to read they might and I say might reply to those and lo and behold people are chatting again.

I know I do not start threads as I usually do not have anything to say that interests others but I do reply to some, if there is something I can help with or have even a small opinion on which I think might stimulate a discussion. Therefore I ask, Do you ladies really want to see the demise of FHG simply because you think no one else posts so why should i or will you post something in the hope FHG can be resuscitated ?

I would love to see the chatting again DC...I'll persevere with it Woman Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 20 of 67
See Most Recent