calling 52milk

we are all wondering how Loki is doing?

and we are short of piccies too!!!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 33
See Most Recent
32 REPLIES 32

calling 52milk

Yes Milk please let us know how Loki is?

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

I hope that Loki is alright.  It's worrying that Milk hasn't posted for a few days.

Message 3 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

I do hope hes alright??. Ohhh.heart

Message 4 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

ooops we aren't getting a reply at all are we....now that's worrying, and him a wee pup too.............

Photobucket

Message 5 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

Your right CB it is worrying!.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

She's not really a regular though is she?

Perhaps she only 'lurks' now and again.

I hope that's all, anyway! 

Message 7 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

Fingers crossed eh!

Message 8 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

I wish Milk would get in touch. I love dogs and want to know how little Loki is getting on.

Message 9 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

Its worrying this yes,,,,awwww little LOKI!!!. Woman Indifferent

Message 10 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

If your looking in over the weekend Milk , please let us all know how Loki is?

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

Hi everyone

Thank you so much for your very kind concern.

I am more a reader than poster mainly due to time.

I am self employed and have quite a busy house with four children and I also visit and care for my lovely mother 4 times a week.

Most of my children are young adults now but they seem to take up more time somehow than when they were little!

Loki had his check up at the vets yesterday and she was very pleased to see he has put on lots of weight and is now 2.2kg.

This she says is just right for his frame.

His skin and coat is looking so much better and he is just an absolute joy to have around.He had his vaccination whilst there and that didn't seem to bother him at all.

He sleeps all night and never soils or wets during the night.He manages to toilet out side most of the time with just the odd accident.

Manged to teach him to sit and stay and got on very well with the bite inhibition training and he is now so gentle most of the time.

I will take some photos and post on here this afternoon.

Message 12 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

So glad to hear that he is thriving now. We were all worried about him.  Looking forward to the pictures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

WOW! Such good news I'm really glad you posted as you can see we were all very concerned about Loki.
I'm pleased he is on the mend & he sounds a little poppet long may it continue, can't wait to see some pics of him.

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

I'm so glad that Loki is now doing well.  We've all been worried over him.  I look forward to seeing photos of him.

Message 15 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

Glad to hear he's got over his problems and is doing so well.  molly had her jab and microchip yesterday too so another week and I'll be able to ATTEMPT to put a lead on her and take her in the front garden and down to see the chickens.

I can see I'd better get training her, she's wild at the moment.  RIGHT!  Where's my cane.........

So glad to hear Loki's doing so well now.XX.

Message 16 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

that is great news about Loki, so pleased to hear he is now thriving please keep us updated

Message 17 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

oh that's good news, well done Loki!

yes piccies please, we love a pet piccie

Photobucket

Message 18 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

Phew, thanks for letting us know that's lovely news, yes a photo would be lovely.

Message 19 of 33
See Most Recent

calling 52milk

Ohhh GAWD,,i was worried about Loki,,so glad hes alright.heart

Message 20 of 33
See Most Recent