august MDCC

is it this sunday.are we still doing it.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 66
See Most Recent
65 REPLIES 65

august MDCC

It's a bank holiday... Lots of folk may be away?

Message 2 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

I will try & put something on this weekend.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

I have some items to list - they have a festive theme

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 4 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

i have slowly got my head back in the right place after the stress of my daughters wedding and have made some stuff but i will schedule mine as we have another wedding on sunday.

.................................................................................................................
Message 5 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

I have a few things to list,  even if people are away they still have a week to look.  Anyone have any suggestions.

Message 6 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

christmas  see i did not shout it.

Message 7 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

cookie !

did I hear you say

CHRISTMAS  ?

Message 8 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

Sorry, folk, I'm an occasional lurker.

What on earth is "MDCC"?

Presumably, we're not talking about a cricket club - or did I get that wrong?

Message 9 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

the following is the gumph which we use on our listings and we all raise money for different charities 

hope this helps you to understand.

This listing is part of the Monthly Daft Charity Coalition

Once each month sellers aim to have fun whilst raising money for charities and good causes of their choice

MDCC runs for 7 days starting on the last Sunday of each month (excluding December) and sellers are invited to list up to 5 fun auctions to raise money for their favourite charity or good cause.

All are welcome to join in.

All proceeds from this MDCC auctions will go to:

ST MICHEALS LUNCH CLUB

Message 10 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

Monthly Daft Charity Coalition  

Once each month sellers aim to have fun whilst raising money for charities and good causes of their choice

MDCC runs for 7 days starting on the last Sunday of each month (excluding December) and sellers are invited to list up to 5 fun auctions to raise money for their favourite charity or good cause.

All are welcome to join in.

Just put mdcc in the search box to look for items. If you select auction only and U.K. only you will avoid the american doll sellers.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 11 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

Ta!

Message 12 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

you are welcome to join us if you sell stuff or on sunday when we have all listed please feel free to look at all our listings under MDCC .a lot of the things we auction are all hand made crafts of various sorts.

Message 13 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

I look forward to MDCC, it's fun.....trouble is I always forget to put in my bids on the Sunday and usually get pipped to itMan Indifferent

Ed, what about a Christmas box that you could put some tarts or tea lights in, to put by the fire ready for when you want to burn your candles?

Photobucket

Message 14 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

now scheduling mine to start sunday as i will be at a wedding.

Message 15 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

Not Listing this time ............ but I most definately will be bidding as usual

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 16 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

Nice idea CB,   give me some more work why don't you,  hahaha

Message 17 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

Two items scheduled.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 18 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

I shall be listing mine later on this afternoon.

Message 19 of 66
See Most Recent

august MDCC

Mine are now listed Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 66
See Most Recent