alegria shoes

has anyone ever tried these shoes...

they look like they have a platform sole to them, but they are supposed to be really comfy.

anyone got a comment about them please?

I fankyou xx

Photobucket

Message 1 of 32
See Most Recent
31 REPLIES 31

alegria shoes

Are they the ones that rock?  A friend of mine got some of the expensive ones and liked them, so I got some of the cheaper copies for hubby.  He likes them too.  I got some crocs with soles like that a couple of weeks ago (I didn't realise until they arrived) and I hated them, I felt as though I was walking on boxes or something.  I gave them to my grandson and he went home in them!:^O

Message 2 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

they do rock I think as the front of the shoe is off the ground. I was told they were good for the likes of plantar fasciitis, so I was toying with getting a pair.:-)

Photobucket

Message 3 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

They are supposed to be good for walking in.  Can you get some of the cheaper ones to see how you get on with them, before splashing out a lot?

Message 4 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

what are the cheaper ones?

I've got some crocs and they're fab for taking the pain out of your heels.

I just like the look of those alegria ones they're funky!!

Photobucket

Message 5 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

170951266437  I mean this sort of thing, just to see if you get on with them.  This person obviously didn't!  (but I don't mean get second hand ones, these were just the first ones I came across.):-D

Message 6 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

thanks CG...off for a nosey:-)

Photobucket

Message 7 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

I can't find anymore like that on ebay...but I suppose that's the type.

I think I'll ask for a pair of algeri for me burfday]:)

Photobucket

Message 8 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

Some of them are really nice :-x

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 9 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

230956090653  You could pretend these are cow print.  LOL

Message 10 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

181088331473 These are the ones I got capt. but I didn't like them.

Message 11 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

They are pretend Crocs. Real crocs are comfy.:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

Like the look of thos shoes, love the patterned ones

Message 13 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

Being the nosey creature that I am, I had to have a look.  Wow, I love those larey colours!

I shall have to try them one day.  There must be some purple ones there somewhere!  The boots look good too.

I do have some trainers with a curvy bottom, it sort of culs up and the back and front and they kind of rock.  They are quite comfy and, contrary to what I thought might happen, I didn't fall over when I stood still (I must be a weeble!).  They kind of follow the natural way your foot goes when you walk and are supposed to be really good for posture and feet etc.

Message 14 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

huggles1253

:_| Never!!!! Shoot me first!!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Message 15 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

I am with you Huggles. I think they look awful.:-(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 16 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

They are pretend Crocs. Real crocs are comfy.:-)

But I would think the rocking sole is the same whatever type of shoe they are.  I felt as though I was on stilts, and rickety ones at that!:O

Message 17 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

well, whether they look nice or not, I'm going to have to have something comfy I can walk in.

I like the bright colours though, I'm sick of walking about in shoes that a man wears:-(

It must be lovely to be able to go out to a shoe shop and just buy a pair of shoes or sandals and wear them.....I remember doing that once upon a time:-(

Photobucket

Message 18 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

Go for it CB...the comfort of your hooves come first...& they are certainly better than ' man ' shoes :-x

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 19 of 32
See Most Recent

alegria shoes

I think I'll get a pair for me birthday;-)

Photobucket

Message 20 of 32
See Most Recent