Workmen!

It's disgusting what I have to put up with just to get my patio and garden furniture jet washed!!

This is 'Eddie'  he doesn't speak much English.  I think he's eastern European!

Message 1 of 38
See Most Recent
37 REPLIES 37

Workmen!

good grief!!!!, now if he had a hairy chest, I'd probably faint with the pleasure of it!!!

Photobucket

Message 21 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

Yea I'd agree with that CB but any port in a storm! .lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 22 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

Stop It CB Stop It Saasher im getting all HOT and Bothered Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.( grabs hold of chair to steady herself). LOL, LOL.Woman LOL

Message 23 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

He looks just like my Other Half..............................................

Message 24 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha LOOL LOOL,, oh ED!!!!!!!!!.

Message 25 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

Lol. I think I'm gonna go into one of Roses hysterical laughter modes, that's sooooo funny , Lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 26 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

Oh dont start Saasher do you know i sat and watched last weeks Embarrassing Bodies programme last night and i was sitting here on my own in Hysterical Laughter!!!. I really dont mean to be horrible really really but the things that were on there!!!!!!!!!!. STOP i have started again NOW. LOOOOL. Haaa haaaa.Woman LOL

Maybe i am going LOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Message 27 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

No Rose your not & if you are so am I! I also sit open mouthed watching & can feel a very cruel snigger welling up. LOL.

**********Sam**********
Message 28 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

@saasher2012 wrote:
No Rose your not & if you are so am I! I also sit open mouthed watching & can feel a very cruel snigger welling up. LOL.

Did you see 17th Julys,,, you can find it on catch up on the Alphabetical listing. If its still on there. I laughed so much i made myself feel ill,,, ha ha ha ooohh sorry.Woman EmbarassedWoman LOL

Message 29 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

It was only a fluke that I saw that one Rose, I don't think I could watch anymore in case of hysterics, it was bad enough trying not to laugh with that one if I saw anymore it would tip me over the edge, lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 30 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

Ohh Dear!!!. Lol. Calm down Rose LOL.Woman LOL

Message 31 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

Aren't we awful? lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 32 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

I watched last weeks on catch up last night but it was quite tame ha ha LOL.Woman Happy

Message 33 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

I'm shocked to find that you are all depraved perverts!!  Woman Surprised

I watch it every week but for purely medical education of course!  Woman Embarassed

Message 34 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

lol. Guilty as charged ! But the saving grace in my defence was that I did feel very guilty for LARFIN ,( not much though!)
I have to say though it is very educational especially for the young ones with the many pitfalls of their young lives & it has brought at tension to things that are embarrassing & we are maybe not able to discuss in public, so on that score alone it is well worth watching, & although I may larf at some many others are very eye opening!.

**********Sam**********
Message 35 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

What i dont understand is why if  its so embarrassing dont they see a GP rather than expose it all on TV !

Workmen!

Good question! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 37 of 38
See Most Recent

Workmen!

Ohhh dear. You are right though,,,some things ARE VERY embarrassing without putting it out for everyone to know about. Its like the Clinic Embarrasing Bodies in the hospital where they do the live one and everyone shows their bits live ON AIR to the camera!!!.

The bit about Youngsters on holiday with the Drinking, S*X,, precautions and so forth is good as Saasher said its educational. And they need educating about this,, especially with the Rohypnol about. They slip it into your drink without realizing!!. Many parents must be worried sick when their children or young adults go away to these foreign climes!. The things that go on. Its a sharp warning they give on Embarrassing Bodies but that is good!!.Woman Surprised

Message 38 of 38
See Most Recent