What's in a name? Has anybody Googled their own name?

Has anybody typed in their own name and pressed "Search"?  I cracked up with laughter at what Google had to say about my namesake.  He too is an author and like me, he sports a beard, but that's where it finishes!  He is, apparantly, an anarchist who runs an anti establishment magazine.  One heading down somebody screamed: "Fred Woodworth is a liar!"  After that I just had to go into his site! Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

I was tempted to send him a couple of my short stories so that he could compare what his namesake writes from across the pond.  He's quite a nasty bit of work apparantly, so maybe I should just sit on the side!Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

I'm an American dentist who does a bit of movie acting in her spare time.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

@023mjc wrote:

I'm an American dentist who does a bit of movie acting in her spare time.

Hee Hee...well I'm a full-time model apparently...of lingerie Woman LOL

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

But, I'm 79 years old !!!   Smiley Sad

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Just Googled my name and can't find anything interesting but there are about five people in the town where I live with the same name as me.

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

I have a namesake who is in an investments business in Canada; we have actually been in infrequent contact with each other!

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

I am a famous American Natal Hypnotherapist! If I use Margaret rather than Maggie I am a British clothing designer. Who knew! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

"PULL the other one!" Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh my goodness! Apparently I'm a dentist in Idaho, with a sideline in farm insurance in another state. Under my maiden name I have a fashion page on Pinterest. That sounds more like it!

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

I am a reporter, and the head of an art gallery
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

I can be either, a footballer, an entrepreneur, a doctor, a solicitor or a senior lecturer but I decided to chuck all those jobs and drive a lorry !   Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent