What is your favourite pair of shoes like? Or your dream pair?

mouse4702
Conversationalist

I have a pair of Clarks medium-heeled Mary Janes that I absolutely adore.  But I'd love a pair of ruby slippers like Dorothy's

Message 1 of 22
See Most Recent
21 REPLIES 21

I seem to wear my trainers a lot.  If I have to be dressed up, I tend to wear shoes with heel no more than 1" high.  As I have no right ankle, shoes are a nightmare.  My mum won't dare come with me when I am looking for new shoes as it's so difficult for me to find something that's suitable.

Message 2 of 22
See Most Recent

I am sorry.  That reminds me of a lady I met who was in a wheelchair.  She had one leg, the other amputated above the knee, but the remaining foot was in a sky-high silver pole-dancer stylee shoe.  I though, "good on yer lady, why the heck not?"

Message 3 of 22
See Most Recent

A rather fetching little pair I wore on holiday to The Riviera this year.

Message 4 of 22
See Most Recent

Nice legs! lol. I'm afraid I go from the sublime to the ridiculous , can't live without my wellies & walking boots to 4/6inch heels. what I call my sitting pretty shoes as long as you don't have to walk far!. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 22
See Most Recent

My fav shoes that i wear most days are a pair of black patent flats with a button trim , they are very very comfy .

When im dressed up for an evening out i wear my 3 inch heels .

My dream shoes are actually ankle boots with cat buckle trims by Iregular Choice 

Ooooh wicked, another Irregular Choice fan!  I love to browse on here and look at shoes I'd never dare try to walk in!  Great choice.  I bought a pair of Tape Measure heels but haven't worn them apart from sitting down!!

Message 7 of 22
See Most Recent

Love those tape measure heels in fact theres not many in that range i dont like ,  wearing them is a different story though LOL

Favourite shoes: Crocs

Dream shoes: finding a pair of shoes/trainers/walking boots/anything vaguely shoe like to actually fit me.

Message 9 of 22
See Most Recent

@evoman3957 wrote:

A rather fetching little pair I wore on holiday to The Riviera this year.

Lovely knees Woman Wink

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 10 of 22
See Most Recent

I have a very comfortable pair of Aigle walking boots I wear when I am out wiyh dogs, another pair of catapiller pink boots and my favourite boots my next leather tall boots.

Sadly I cant wear shoes with heals any more but I love to look at them. I would love to buy a pair of Jimmy choos and frame them. When I worked in the hotel I had 20 pairs of 4 inch court shoes in every colour you could think of to brighten up the grey morning suit.
Message 11 of 22
See Most Recent

Dead men's shoes??  I've yet to buy a new pair of shoes - I will always buy a pair fron a Cancer Research Charity Shop.  You'll get several rails of fifties and sixties clothes and about eight pairs of good quality shoes that have already been broken it.  It's obvious where they've come from.  If they fit well, well and why not?  I've got no hang-ups about wearing pre owned shoes.  They're a lot cheaper that the modern rubbish they try to palm you off with today, and are genuine all leather lace-ups.  Their suits are absolutely perfect, as are most of the shirts which go for about £3.00 each.  I have a gonor's gift card which I always use - it's worth an extra 25% tax  relief.  When God calls me, that's where I want all my stuff to go.

Message 12 of 22
See Most Recent

Fred.........surely to get a gonor's gift card, you've got to be a gonor ?Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 22
See Most Recent

@bhgardeners wrote:

Favourite shoes: Crocs

Dream shoes: finding a pair of shoes/trainers/walking boots/anything vaguely shoe like to actually fit me.

exactly the same as me livbe in my crocs as i am a size 9 and find shoes very hard to buy ones that are a good fity and comfy..

my daughter is a big big fan of irregular choice and she owns loads of pairs and has worn high heeled shoes for years.all day every day

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 14 of 22
See Most Recent

those legs need moisturizing......I have some!!!

has to be walking boots, my hooves are duff so they are the only ones I can walk in.

Photobucket

Message 15 of 22
See Most Recent

Several years ago, an orthopedic professor told me that the best thing to wear on your feet were trainers.  Now, can you imagine being all dolled up for a wedding or the like and wearing trainers on yer feet.

Message 16 of 22
See Most Recent

OK sew eye karnt spell Smiley Very Happy  Let's try again: I have a goner donor card which I used to donate more things than I buy, but I fancy the binty behind the counter, and that's why I go in Smiley Wink Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 22
See Most Recent

My SnoBos! A pair of bike boots that I have had for years. The velcro on the flaps is falling off, the soles are getting thin but I can't find any others that are as good,

Message 18 of 22
See Most Recent

I don't actually own a pair of shoes.

The last pair of shoes that I had were custom made at the hospital, both to accomodate my very swollen feet and my drop=foot splint.

Because I have lost weight, neither the splint nor the shoes fit - both are far too loose and I really can't be bothered with the whole rigmarole of getting them replaced. I no longer need to use the splint - it is a "walking" splint, and I am not allowed to walk - not even supposed to stand up!

I own two pairs of "cosy feet" velcro fastening sandals - one in black patent for "best" and one pair in navy leather for every day. They accomodate my swollen feet and can be got on.

I would love to be able to go into a shoe shop and be able to buy some really glamorous shoes. I have always had wide feet and had difficulty getting any shoes to fit, but since the car crash and now the diabetes it has to be what will fit.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 19 of 22
See Most Recent

I have a pair of Peter England shoes in two tone brown leather; 70s style with tough leather soles and a good heal.

I bought them from a charity shop when I was searching for clothes for my Stag-Do 4 years ago, the theme was "Dodgy Fashion" so I bought a floppy felt hat, a frill for the front of my shirt, a black velvet jacket and these shoes. I still wear the jacket now and then but I love the shoes and wear them loads when we go out, and only £4.00.

Message 20 of 22
See Most Recent