What has happened?

What on earth has happened to this board?

Has no-one anything to say?

I've never been a dedicated FHG poster but I've always read the board and enjoyed many of the topics.

Sooooooooooo, how about posting some reasons why those who used to be regulars here are not posting now along with some ideas for some continued posting?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 30
See Most Recent
29 REPLIES 29

What has happened?

i have never had a problem with pics but the mods did get over zealous with there smacks for little reason but i do prefer it on here more than face book .i wish we could wake it up again.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 21 of 30
See Most Recent

What has happened?

Back on the subject that we are treated like children - when will they realise that to be on here, we have to be adults? That said, that is how we should be treated and not have our hands slapped for no apparent reason.

Message 22 of 30
See Most Recent

What has happened?

It's political correctness gone mad?

The word for the female dog and those little birds beginning with three letters should be judged on context not by some auto-delete mechanism.

Thing is, we'll get nowhere if people just give up and don't post.

Live long and prosper.

Message 23 of 30
See Most Recent

What has happened?

It's annoying though when we have to be careful what we say on here due to moderators and button pushers.

Message 24 of 30
See Most Recent

What has happened?

It's difficult to comment without treading on some toes but what sort of language is in such everyday use by some posters so that posting as they usually speak gets sanctioned?

The above sentence didn't require any special thought beyond what I wanted to say using words in my common usage.

I'm not "siding with ebay" I'm just wondering what sort of words and language people are using in their everyday life?

Deliberately "pushing the boundaries" (they know full well what they're doing) is almost guaranteed to attract "attention"?

Live long and prosper.

Message 25 of 30
See Most Recent

What has happened?

Pushing the boundries! We talk about dogs & **bleep**es and blue **bleep** on the bird table & get sanctioned. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 26 of 30
See Most Recent

What has happened?

See........going back to Facebook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 27 of 30
See Most Recent

What has happened?

Although sanctioning those words is completely unjustified (and childish) people know that they get deleted automatically so why use them knowing what's going to happen?

We've been down the same road before and ebay know full well that as soon as those (and other) words were removed from auto-editing, people would start using them in a less than "nice" context.

Live long and prosper.

Message 28 of 30
See Most Recent

What has happened?

That is just ridiculous.

Message 29 of 30
See Most Recent

What has happened?

I only pop in sort of every other day now but that's mainly due to being so busy at work at this time of year sadly now though as so few others post there's not normally anything for me to say s nothing new has happened so I read and leave .

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 30 of 30
See Most Recent