Wednesdays wonderful tea

We are having a kitchen bbq this evening. Bbq chicken and coleslaw and salad.
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Wednesdays wonderful tea

He says he wants a tin of lentil soup and a roll.  I won't have much because I'm going out for dinner.  

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

Maybe Lasagne and Chips tonight!!.

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

We've had breaded cod, baked beans and tartar sauce.  We've just had some fresh fruit.

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

Does sucking an ice cube constitute a meal cos that's all I fancy at the moment, failing that I might have some toast later.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

Off work for a week so I had a full english this morning and only fancied cous cous with added left over chopped bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic & chilli. May have some berries and frozen yoghurt later.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

We had Chilli on a jacket potato with cheese washed down with a nice bottle of red. It's affecting Twishies burst of creativity a bit so the 'object' she is creating will be very speshul indeed! I am not allowed to look which is a bit worrying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

Are you sure you two only had the one bottle Maggie .......................... eh, eh !!!!!!!

Chicken casserole and new pots for him and just to make CB jealous egg sarnies for me

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

A bottle each! 😉

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

I didn't think that it would be a bottle between you.  Wonder what made me think that.

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

whhoooooaaarrr....Stan...egg butties!!!!! dribble....

I had gammon and egg and lovely Cornish new potatoes, and rice pud.

if I'd been on my own I wouldn't have bothered, but OH was hungry.....

Photobucket

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

Has anyone else noticed that new potatoes dont seem to be keeping well this year. They are going bad really quickly. I have stopped buying them.
Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Wednesdays wonderful tea

The Aldi baby new pots have been lovely & keep well.:)

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent