Two Resolutions broken already :-(

mouse4702
Conversationalist

One was to get up before 10.30.  Errrrr.... **cough cough**

Another was not to have chocolate for breakfast.

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

I made one last year not to make any this year,and i have managed to keep it.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

I never make new year's resolutions as I always tend to break them in no time.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

@mouse4702 wrote:

One was to get up before 10.30.  Errrrr.... **cough cough**

Another was not to have chocolate for breakfast.

i dont think  you can count  today's  effort,   its a just made resolutiob therefore  its the 2nd jan onward

i  allowed  myself  low-cal hot choc instead of  hard choc  when i tried the no choc resolution

the last few yrs its been one i mostly keep , and its to make sure the kitchen is tidy before i go to bed

this yr im still deciding

i think ones that 'deprive' you  have more chance of failing than ones encouraging you to do something

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Wise words, O tall one.  Too much of it's about deprivation, even if it's for the good in the long term.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

I haven't made resolutions for years, but this year it's a resolution to stick by a decision I made over Christmas and not to weaken. Sorry if that's a bit cryptic but can't be discussed further at the moment, linked to that is to resolve to have a good clear out of my life and ditch all the people that take but never give, promise with no intention of keeping that promise, probably won't be many left apart from friends on here!

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

I made a New Year's resolution once - no swearing.  it lasted half an hour into the New Year when I came in to find my cat tucking into my chicken sandwich!

"Get that @@&!**+  cat off the table! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy ROTF

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

"Ditch the dead wood" is great advice at any time of year.  Good luck

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

woman.jpg

Here is mine! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent