Thursdays, terrifically, tantalizingly tasty tea time treats

Nothing for me as I have been out for lunch OH is having a cold beef salad, with strawberries and cream for afters.

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Been to Aldi so I am spoiled for choice but I think it's going to be Thai Stir Fry King Prawns tonight.:) (home made)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Fish pie green beans& sweet corn , I like fish pie which is just as well cos I seem to be having it rather a lot just lately!!

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Not had Fish Pie for ages so I might just keep some prawns back & make one tomorrow.:) I have dome other fish in the freezer.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

We've been out for the day and we had fish, chips and peas which delicious.  At 3.15, we went back to where we'd had our lunch and had a cream tea.  Just had cheese toastie for tea.

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Blimey! You must be ready to burst Chris!!!!

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

lol. Bless her she's stocking up for a bad winter! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Real treat today .................... got home and Miss S and the littlies have made Pizzas with a multitude of toppings and a side salad

Their in the oven as I type and smells delish ............................... can't remember tha last time someone else made the tea so really looking forward to it

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

aaww that's nice Stan, and they'll taste all the better because someone else made them!

we had bubble and squeak and pork shoulder steaks done in the slow cooker, twas alright,  but I've not much of an appetite.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Oooo I love bubble and squeak ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothing ele needed but a squidge of brown sauce .................. yummm

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Shepherds pie with spring onion & american mustard mash, cabbage, grilled tomatoes & spaghetti hoops. Years since I've had them but a workmate had some yesterday & made me want them. Then strawberries, raspberries & kiwi fruit on meringue with greek yoghurt
Photobucket
Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

A strawberry yoghurt - living dangerously

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Not a whole yoghurt 😆
Photobucket
Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent