The man that lived beside the A9 .......................

has been moved on after living there for three years.

He was up in Perth Sheriff Court on Thursday for bashing a court official with a mug when they went to evict him from his position near a layby near Blair Atholl and he said it is not finished as he will return on foot and sleep on the grass.

I saw his shall we say abode every time I went on the A9 and he had turned it into a tented village with three tents , his car, a motorbike (which I do not think was his) and some weird structure using sheeting etc, in all honesty it was becoming a bit of an eyesore but a landmark for us drivers as you knew exactly how far you had to go with running time when you passed it.

I thought they would move him on eventually when it got into the state it did and now it has happened.

You might find the story on Google if you search for man who lived on A9 or add his name Charles Ingram.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Yes that is the story of him being evicted from the site but there is a lot more to it than that !

If you go back a lot farther you will find out he has threatened people that took him in and they threw him out of their house plus his story of what originally happened to him.

As always there are two sides to every story and you make your own decisions as to which version is true or if there is a little truth on both sides.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent