The X Factor

So....did anyone watch it? I know there aren't many followers on here. I enjoyed it. MY favourite was a young woman, think she was called Chloe? Very pretty and spoke very posh, she was singing jazz which I don't care for, but she sang it lovely. Hope she goes far. Looking forward to the next programme tonight. Mr Tweet enjoys it too. There was a male model on, had the looks and everything, but he couldn't sing.

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

The X Factor

Must admit that I'm not struck on the X Factor.  I much prefer Strictly Come Dancing which is on next Sunday.  I think that it will the show were the celebrities find out who their partners are.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

The X Factor

Love the X Factor but missed most of it tonight. I will be following it though. There was a guy on last night that I will tip as the winner but I didn't get his name. He sang almost acapella & moved them all to tears! I did pick out Mat Cardle & James Arthur so lets see if I can make it three in a row! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

The X Factor

Jay James, Maggie.......*sniff*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

The X Factor

I like it too.  There are a number of good ones.  I liked a chap who sang ....I can't quite remember the words, something like saysomething, I'm giving up on you.  He was rather nice.  He had a wife and baby behind the scenes.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

The X Factor

That's him. Jay James. Watch this space! lol

I hate the 'celebrity' programmes as I have never heard of most of them. I don't watch strictly or anything with 'celebs'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

The X Factor

Think local lad Paul Akister is on again this year

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

The X Factor

Chloe was very good 🙂