The Secret Life Of Cats

Just wondered if anyone saw The Secret Life Of Cats,, it was on Monday just gone, ITV, 9PM?. If you love Cats please dont miss this programme, the cats in it are absolutely adorable and quite unexpectedley again i found myself having a teary moment about the little boy that did not speak when he went to school. The school had a lesson or something when they had to speak about a subject and they wondered if the little boy would say anything. His mother said she was outside the door waiting to hear if he had said anything and he spoke about his cat!!. The cat is his friend and the mother was convinced the puss was sent to help him as he would talk to the cat and the cat would make sounds back.

Its a Fantastic informative programme about how cats grow and develop too. A must see for Cat Lovers.Cat Happy

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

The Secret Life Of Cats

I have it recorded Rose, but I did watch most of the one on Tuesday night about babies, that was fascinating.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

The Secret Life Of Cats

hasn't it been on before? I did see a series about cats, it was fascinating.

Photobucket

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

The Secret Life Of Cats

It was great.  I learnt loads I didn't know before and I've had the wee brutes for all my life!

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

The Secret Life Of Cats

My hubbie and I are not cat lovers but did watch the programme and it was thoroughly enjoyable ...

What a lovely programme ....I esoecially enjoyed the cat who was a guide to the blind dog ...as well as the cat with the autistic child.

It really is one of those programmes that you could record, keep and rewatch ....
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

The Secret Life Of Cats

This is a new one but they have had programmes on before,,,,. Im going to watch the baby one on catch up later!!.heart

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent