See Most Recent
14,879 REPLIES 14,879

THE NEW GOOD MORNING THREAD

Dont know yet Arti

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 2 of 14,880
See Most Recent

.....and I forgot to put this; :-D, after the comment to Getie about having worn the t-shirt..
Message 3 of 14,880
See Most Recent

Will carry on keeping things crossed for you then Momma.
Message 4 of 14,880
See Most Recent

Thanks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 5 of 14,880
See Most Recent

Morning all. You're all bright and early today.

Arti - if you ever had a cleaning fairy be very grateful, I just have the messy goblins(3 of them) and no will or energy to bother!. Hope you've got Master A and his h/work sorted.

May you anaesthetist be good looking, Momma.

Hope everybody has a good weekend.
Message 6 of 14,880
See Most Recent

G/p sent teacher a letter telling him the time frame was imo unrealistic in the circumstances, and we're continuing with it today.
Message 7 of 14,880
See Most Recent

We formed the habit(with teachers like that) of marking the work each day with a ruled line and how long he had spent doing it - if nothing else will make the idiot think.(Sorry but an awful lot of these teachers are less well educated and informed than parents and think themselves so superior that they bring out the worst in me, especially when they assume you are an idiot as well.)

Daughter's school tends to send stuff home miss out the detail(instructions) and then it's all done wrong. Not good if it's GCSE coursework!.
Message 8 of 14,880
See Most Recent

It's very sad that so many teachers don't seem to actually want to promote learning these days. I suppose it's all the pressure on them to produce 'results', as in gave the right answer, rather than educate. It's a great shame.
Message 9 of 14,880
See Most Recent

Not sure it's about education. Not sure most teachers understand the need to encourage learning. Lots of teachers just go in, do their job and go home. Lets face it trying to teach an undisciplined, unruly mob who do not want to be there never mind learn anything has to be pretty demoralising. Know some really good teachers, know a couple this year who have bailed out into private sector(in one case I bet his kids are getting a discount 'cos he was having major problems with teaching in their school!) because they are fed up. Just really glad daughter finishes secondary this year and that's me done with it.

Doesn't want more money thrown at education just wants a directional change and a bit of common sense.
Message 10 of 14,880
See Most Recent

good morning

hehe nice nonchalant snipe arti
Message 11 of 14,880
See Most Recent

Morning Herbs, lovely day isn't it?.

Arti's good at snipes!.
Message 12 of 14,880
See Most Recent

morning guardpig
is it? its a bit windy here still but the sun peeked for a few miniuts earlier
least its not raining
Message 13 of 14,880
See Most Recent

Beuatiful day here(at the moment). Nice wind for the washing(good force 6/7) if I can keep washing attached to line.B-)
Message 14 of 14,880
See Most Recent

I will catch it Gp if it blows this way.
Morning all . White Rabbit.

It is a lovely sunny morning here after gales and thunder and lightning in the night.

I didn't sleep well and feel like a zombie this morning.

Hugs for all the poorly ones ((((((()))))))))

Granddaughter and twins coming today. One of the twins is going in hospital to have his tonsils and adenoids out next Saturday, pity he is going to miss all the festivities at school as it is their first Christmas, they are only 4 1/2 and started in September.

Hope you found your plot Arti. Image hosting by Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 15 of 14,880
See Most Recent

good morning

its horrible again
Message 16 of 14,880
See Most Recent

Morning Herbs, morning all.

Truly horrible out there today, and for most of the day too! http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/rain.shtml#no_url

We were off to look at a Christmas market so OH could have his fix of Currywurst!.
Message 17 of 14,880
See Most Recent

currywurst?

is that food?
Message 18 of 14,880
See Most Recent

Not noticeably - it a German sausage with curry sauce!. I wouldn't consider it food but am in minority here.
Message 19 of 14,880
See Most Recent

oh god noooo! not german sausage those nasty hot oily red slimey things!!??

was forced to eat one once in france it was vile
Message 20 of 14,880
See Most Recent