THE FHG SEWING THREAD :-D

As requested, a place for us to ask for help and advice from other stitchers and to show the things we make.
Over to you.:-D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 58,253
See Most Recent
58,252 REPLIES 58,252

aww he is gorgeous
Message 58241 of 58,253
See Most Recent

Hellooooooo Mags.  I thought you would like to see Fair Isle Finn in the flesh, so to speak.  I loved him so much I moved one of my Klimt plates so he would be on my side of the fireplace.

Hie is gorgeous, I love him.  What in God's name size needles did you use for that?  The lowest I've ever knitted with is 3mm

Clever lady, thank you.Mags and Mustard 005.JPG

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 58242 of 58,253
See Most Recent

oh he's cute isn't he?

I can just about knit squares, and I haven't done that for ages.

Photobucket

Message 58243 of 58,253
See Most Recent

Love the makes.  I haven't knit anything since I knit a cardi for Grace for Easter.  

Message 58244 of 58,253
See Most Recent

I don't do knitting. Admire those who do though.
Message 58245 of 58,253
See Most Recent

Carol I'm so pleased you like him.

He was made on 1.5 and 2mm double pointed needles.

Love his name!

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 58246 of 58,253
See Most Recent

Aww he is cute 🙂 

Love fair Isle flyn. So cute.
Message 58248 of 58,253
See Most Recent

I have been knitting since I was a child and did not even know you could get needles that small!  He really is gorgeous and everyone has commented on him.  Thanks Mags.

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 58249 of 58,253
See Most Recent

You are so welcome Carol heart

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 58250 of 58,253
See Most Recent

....bounces in ......

hello peeps, can't believe it's been this long since there's been a posting on here....so I have....so there.

I could post pics of my snowmen on here but it's a new little lappy and there isn't a way to transfer pics unless you use a usb, which I shall do shortly.

Photobucket

Message 58251 of 58,253
See Most Recent

Yehyeh
Message 58252 of 58,253
See Most Recent

Here's the new kick in the teeth;

Low Cost Items offer 2021 Final Value Fee of 15% + 5p until 31st December 2021!!!  No more 30p fee!

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Business-SellerNews-February/Low-Cost-Items-offer-2021-Final-Value-F...

But don't bother, this was sent out by email only.  And only to those who didn't have the filter on.  Filter?  Oh didn't you know, your email filter has a tick box set to exclude you from offers unless you know about it, know where it is, and then go in and set it!

So, the big change in fees reducing the 30p to 5p that had been mentioned before has happened.  But it was swept under the carpet with no announcement and introduced as a voluntary opt in.

Oh and the registration deadline was the 21st Feb and it runs to the 31st Dec 2021 so we are all out for the rest of the year.

What nasty devious people who introduced such a significant fee change but in a way the overwhelming majority would never know and not have the opportunity to switch to.  Small value sellers have been trashed by the 30p fee and then the Royal Mail increases.

Spread this around the boards so everybody gets to hear about it.  Maye the stink it creates will force a change.  This is the lowest form of deceit I think I have ever seen form these people.  An absolute disgrace.

Message 58253 of 58,253
See Most Recent