Sundays, supertastic, Sunny (again) lunch or dinner, apologies if it is raining where you are.

Roast Beef, (found a joint that I bought at christmas reduced, in the freezer), yorkies, and various veg in the basket.  caramel struddle and ice cream for pudding, blow out day today, mind we have had no lunch,  been pottering about in the garden. 

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Sundays, supertastic, Sunny (again) lunch or dinner, apologies if it is raining where you are.

I'm really going for it today, pork loin joint wiv all the trimmings & of course apple sauce, with any luck I won't be able to move after all that!

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Very nice to Sam, that's what we had yesterday when we went out, complete with a big chunk of crackling.

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Not really allowed crackling , having said that I'm not taking any notice today.lol.
Are you back at work tomorrow Ed ?. I had all week off , but went in over the weekend so I'm feeling a bit of a Martyr & very smug at the moment!

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

Nope I only work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so have another 2 days before I have to go back, hoorah.

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Good thinking Batman! lol. ENJOY!!.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

I will do a pork chop in the oven with roasted veg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

we were in the garden, I was sitting by the shed while OH tidied up. I'd done my half an hour in the garden, which lasted 2hrs and I couldn't move my hoof...ooops...so I wasn't allowed to move OH's instructions....so it was gone 2pm when we realised we were hungry....

quick meal...rustic chips meat and tatey pie and carrots and leeks.

piece of bara brith for afters.....

Photobucket

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

We had cockles and laver bread at lunch time and will be doing a roast beef dinner later as had a lazy afternoon watching the rugby.

Have you been raiding my cake tin CB as funnily enough I made bara brith yesterday

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

embarrased 3 smiley.gif.....twas only a little bit honest....it was yummy though.

I've just made chocolate muffins for the physio guy who OH is seeing tomorrow.

honestly, everywhere I go they expect my muffins now, ...nice compliment though I guess.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

Big compliment .........................your muffins must be scummy CB

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

you're welcome to as many as you can eat Stan....cake smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

Did someone mention Muffins? They don't call me radar tabs fer nuffin! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

I had a Pork Chop with New Potatoes and Carrots. Victoria Sponge for afters!!!!!!!!!!!. YUM YUM.

Woman LOL

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent