Smaller photo's

Can someone tell me how to post smaller photo's please? The one of the Squirrel is far too big (chose the wrong picture, too, LOL) Also how do some of you manage to post photo's without them opening as an attachment, where they are in with your text? Thanks for any advice/help.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Smaller photo's

Thanks, Rose; have just posted another picture in my Squirrel thread, Easy when someone tells you how. Thank you. xx

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Smaller photo's

At the top of the reply box there is a picture of a tree. Click on that to load your photos. It gives you a size option, I select medium. The picture will then be in your ebay album until you delete it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Smaller photo's

Whimper! I ain't got a lickle tree on me I Pad. Sob! Sob!!.

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Smaller photo's

Thanks, Rose; have just posted another picture in my Squirrel thread, Easy when someone tells you how. Thank you. xx

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Smaller photo's

see your smiley face...well second icon after that in fact it's the tenth one along to the right, it's green? well that's your tree....

Photobucket

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent