Saturdays saturated salavating supper

Had Roast Pork dinner when we were out today so just snacking it tonight, probably going to bed early as I haven't had much sleep the last couple of days with doing different shifts at work.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Lol, I always have a chuckle when I read your teatime thread title.

I had weightwatchers sausages and mixed roast veg with a baked potatoe today. I have just hit my Slimming world target and lost 2 1/2 stone, but I thought well I will stay eating healthy.

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

Tuna salad

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Salmon salad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

We had pizza with  beans for me and spaghetti for him and then plum crumble and custard.  I picked the plums this morning.  The poor little tree isn't as tall as me and the branches were so loaded they were nearly on the ground! 

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Still ful of birtday food at the moment so probably just some welsh rarebit later on

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Pork shoulder steak,clouds 'n' trees and for the very first time.....sweet potato chips....

and it won't be the last time...they were delish! Smiley Very Happy

Ooooeerrr my reply wotsit 'as changed....Smiley Frustrated

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Not sure yet - having a whistle-stop run round Mr T to see what's reduced
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

I had a pizza delivered

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

pasta, he had his hot with ham and mushrooms, I had mine cold with crab meat and salad leaves I grew myself.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent