OH in hospital

now packed my hubby's bag as he is going into hospital tomorrow for about 10 days.

i can please myself then what i do and what to watch on tv...it will do me good to have a rest.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

OH in hospital

Hope that your hubby goes on alright Cookie.  I know what you mean about watching what you want on TV though.  I have been able to do that when my mum's been in hospital.

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

OH in hospital

how is he doing Cookie? hope everythings going OK. I had the house to myself once when I was packing up our house and OH was working in Wales, it was great! house was tidy, remote was mine all mine...I could please myself what I ate, when I slept etc....

but I missed him!!!

Photobucket

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

OH in hospital

I know what you mean CB.  When my mum's been in hospital, it is quiet but I have missed her.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

OH in hospital

they have messed him about for three days moving him from ward to ward and then today they sent him home op NOT done to be arranged at a latter date,

.................................................................................................................
Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

OH in hospital

@cookiecookuk wrote:

they have messed him about for three days moving him from ward to ward and then today they sent him home op NOT done to be arranged at a latter date,

Oh for goodness sake !! Woman Surprised

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

OH in hospital

@cookiecookuk wrote:

That is absolutely ridiculous.

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

OH in hospital

so much for your  restive week

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

OH in hospital

Seems to be the norm now ive heard of so many having ops cancelled , its not good 😞 

I wish i could like being on my own but i just dont maybe im odd 😄 

OH in hospital

I'm not very good on my own to be honest, I don't like doing things on my own and wouldn't walk into a pub or a meeting on my own. Once I've joined a group I'm fine but it's the initial joining I'd be useless at.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

OH in hospital

the cancelled op i can cope with .it was the messing about that hacked me off..

i would like like to be on my own full time but for a few days rest for me is good and my disabilities allows me to recharge my batteries.

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

OH in hospital

I must admit CB, I'd be like that as well.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent