Mondays, Monster, mealtime.

Leftover, cold chicken with potatoes, and tomatoes and cucumber.  Cherry bakewell pie for afters.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Not sure how hungry I will be as Jackie & I had a lovely pizza for lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I'm on my way Ed ! Toast for me I had lunch out. & I'm to cream crackered to bother doing anything else. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

We had chicken, stuffing, mixed veg and gravy.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

We went out for lunch and I had Cajun chicken in a ciabatta, chips and salad.  For tea  I just had crackers with paté and made a ginger sponge pudding and custard.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

We are having Jacket potatoes tonight. I will have broccoli on mine and hubby will have beans and cheese.

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Oooh snap Stampy.....I had mine with garlic Philly....delish Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

fish and chips frozen ones, not the yummy out by the beach ones......

toastie for tea.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Tonight it was left overs from yesterday.

Chicken curry for me and I made a chicken hotpot with the left over chicken gravy for the boy.

Well done Ed for continuing. Left another post to update you and I will be back soon xx

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Sausage and mash... because that is what Onions has been asking for for the last 3 days!

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent