Microwaves

Does anyone else have this strange thing with microwaves?

Whenever my neighbour turns hers on I can hear it through the dividing wall as she often has it right against the wall.

Now, not only does that amplify the very loud hum, but sometimes whatever she's heating up or cooking, it makes a sound like a galloping horse.

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

I'm thinking of getting a microwave myself but would quite like to get one that has more of a boom boom boom to get the message across to her that wretched thing is a pain in the rear end and sometimes gives me earache.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Microwaves

@aernethril wrote:

Does anyone else have this strange thing with microwaves?

Whenever my neighbour turns hers on I can hear it through the dividing wall as she often has it right against the wall.

Now, not only does that amplify the very loud hum, but sometimes whatever she's heating up or cooking, it makes a sound like a galloping horse.

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

diddle dum dum

I'm thinking of getting a microwave myself but would quite like to get one that has more of a boom boom boom to get the message across to her that wretched thing is a pain in the rear end and sometimes gives me earache.

Where is she getting the Horse meat?

Tell her its dangerous to have it against a wall as all the microwaves will bounce back at her LOL

Maybe she needs to clean the wheels on the turntable,or kill the animal before cooking.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Microwaves

giggle.gif

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Microwaves

Hello

Priceless !! Woman LOL

I do not use them = dislike them really Woman Sad

Maybe it is a TV/Microwave/Computer

imagesSSTDXPBP.jpgWoman LOL

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent