Mammograms?.

After hitting fifty i was told by a friend that you are called in your fiftieth year at some point to have a Mammogram if you have not previously had one that is. Can anyone tell me if this will happen or does anyone know any different?. Thanks ladies!!!!.

Woman Happy

Message 1 of 44
See Most Recent
43 REPLIES 43

Mammograms?.

Coooor a MAMMOGRAM at 16????. Never heard of that before. Yes i dont know why they have to squash them in a machine. You would think the latest roll in scanners would be able to see deep in your breast tissue??. ODD.

Woman Frustrated

Message 41 of 44
See Most Recent

Mammograms?.

Yeah, I'm sure at the time we were told it was cos our breast tissue was still thin. It was a mobile unit in the school yard. I never questioned it!

Just looking on Google about the mine sweeper, here it is;

http://metro.co.uk/2011/12/01/mine-sweep-scanner-spots-breast-cancer-in-just-eight-seconds-240751/

Message 42 of 44
See Most Recent

Mammograms?.

I'll wait for that to arrive before I go for my next one thank you....

My last one was very painful, but there again the tittty squisher was built like a brick outhouse and had just had a row with her boss.....

or so I was informed as she crushed the life out of me poor little boobles....

makes me eyes water thinking about it......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 43 of 44
See Most Recent

Mammograms?.

Haaaaa haaaa oh Twishy.... Twishy the titty Squisher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Ohhhhh sorry it just came into my head luv,,,bless you.

Woman LOL

Message 44 of 44
See Most Recent