MONDAY'S tea thread

Not sure what is for tea tonight for us.....probably a take away....will decide in about two hours.

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

MONDAY'S tea thread

There we go..................., Stir fry prawns for us I am attempting to make my own sauce instead of shop bought.

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

Salmon salad

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

We've just had turkey with stuffing and with it we had steamed mixed veg.

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

I think it is going to be a mix of things....... Tortellini with sauce and some veggies. 🙂

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

Sheepherders Pie with assorted veg..... followed by apple crumble and custard smilie eating.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

not sure what to have, had an egg butty and shared a bag of chips for lunch. Could have noodles I suppose................

Photobucket

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

Bunny stew and dumplings then apple and blackberry pie with ice-cream Yummmmm

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

Stean and chips and veg mash

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

Well I went out and bought pork chops, came home and felt ill(too hot) but son wanted dinner so had to start, then OH has lost the ONLY potato peeler and is sick and doesn't want out but I have to cook anyway.

So, potatoes, par boiled, squished down a bit, covered in chees and butter and stuffed in oven with pork chops spiced up then broiled with onion, apple and some sort of veg.  Hopefully it'll be nice cos it works with squash but somebody don't like squash!

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

We just had something quick out of the freezer 'cos it's been a busy day.  Cicken stew for him and beef stew for me.  He had yoghurt and I had nothing.......yet.Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

Chicken stew that was! Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

Spag Bol here.Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

Take away was abandoned. After seeing the advert for "re-homing Marmite" we decided Marmite on toast was the order of the day!!!!

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

MONDAY'S tea thread

OH had sweet and sour, I had korma but only ate half of it.

and a horrible new yogurt on the market, tasted like dust....

Photobucket

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent