MDCC next weekend 25th October ??????????????????????????

Message 1 of 34
See Most Recent
33 REPLIES 33

Doing really well. Still more bargains to be had, thank you for all my bids so far.
Message 21 of 34
See Most Recent

Thanks for the new bids.:) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 22 of 34
See Most Recent

Many thanks to my lovely bidders.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 23 of 34
See Most Recent

I am sicker than a sick parrot...I only forgot to place my bid this morning and I' ve missed Ed's lovely button trees.......

I'm sulking now.....

Photobucket

Message 24 of 34
See Most Recent

I have more............................................................................

Message 25 of 34
See Most Recent

I will give my total when all have paid.............................................Thank you to everyone who bid and those who forgot CB not mentioning any names hahaha

Message 26 of 34
See Most Recent

hhmmmm.....don't suppose I could have a second chance offer could I?

or is that cheating?

Photobucket

Message 27 of 34
See Most Recent

I missed the button trees too - that'll teach me to rely on Sky internet: speaking of which - don't know if it's Sky or Pp, but I can't send money to Whizzy except through the auction.  I've tried and tried, and hers is the only one that won't blooming work- is there some kind person out there I could send a Pp gift to that could possibly pass it on to her?  

On mine, it's not accepting it, whether I click the name, the address - or even if I enter the address myself: Whizzy, I've paid the invoice now, because I've lost the will with Paypal, but if there's a lovely person who wouldn't mind helping out (my bank account doesn't do cheque books any more :-/) that'd be great 🙂  I promise I'm not laundering money or anything - it just doesn't seem to like this transaction, for some reason...  (Otherwise, Whizzy, if you send me your address, I'll get a postal order sent when I'm at the PO tomorrow morning)

Blerdy technology!

Message 28 of 34
See Most Recent

Hefzi - have sent you an email.

I am furious, both of my lovely buyers have had problems sending me money through pay-pal. I have absolutely no idea what the problem is.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 29 of 34
See Most Recent

So far I have raised £36 with one still to pay..... thank you so much everyone. You never fail to amaze me, thank you.
Message 30 of 34
See Most Recent

Thank you everyone £35 for Days for Girls.:) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 31 of 34
See Most Recent

Posting tomorrow as it's tipping down & I can't face the walk to the PO.

Message 32 of 34
See Most Recent

@stroppy*cow wrote:

Hefzi - have sent you an email.

I am furious, both of my lovely buyers have had problems sending me money through pay-pal. I have absolutely no idea what the problem is.

Thank you!  Done 🙂

Message 33 of 34
See Most Recent

Have sent £36 this morning as I dont think my other buyer is going to pay sadly, if they do I will forward that amount to.

Thank you all.
Message 34 of 34
See Most Recent