MDCC 31ts August!!!

Are you listing? I have a couple of things ready but it's snuck up on me again!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 118
See Most Recent
117 REPLIES 117

MDCC 31ts August!!!

patch the quilt is absolutley fabulous i just wish i had a small child who i could buy it for...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 41 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Yes Maggie it's beautiful.
Message 42 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Flippin' gawjuss, keep thinking i want 

Message 43 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Beautiful little quilt Maggie, it's like a work of art.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 44 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

It is very nice & some little person is going to love their 'Spooky Quilt'.:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 45 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Still items without bids.:(

Message 46 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

I don't know if I have done right but I have taken off one of my items that didn't seem very popular,it had only had 2 views ha ha ha.   the one for a man, and replaced  it with something else, but it wont finish until Monday.

Message 47 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

lots of stuff still up for grabs.i have my eye on a couple things. Good Luck everyone...

.................................................................................................................
Message 48 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Don't forget the quilt. It cost more than the starting price for the fabric alone! Woman Wink

Message 49 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

I wish I had someone to buy it for, my nephew and niece are teenagers now,  I am sure that lots of people are keeping an eye on it Maggie you might be surprised when Sunday comes.

Message 50 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

I hope so or the friend that made it will be very disappointed! lol

Message 51 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

The thing is Maggie, people who don't sew, or produce intricate work like your friend's quilt have no conception of the work, talent and skill involved.  And before I upset anyone, I don't mean everyone, it's' a generalisation. Oh I do hope it sells.

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 52 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Please accept my apologies - must be losing my marbles. I've just noticed that one item had the wrong starting price.

I have revised the listing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 53 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Not long to go now.i hope you get more bids on your quilt patch 

Message 54 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Thanks Cookie.:) So do I!!!

Message 55 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Thank you to all my bidders so far my items will finish soon so off to see whats happening

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 56 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Really sad the quilt isn't doing better. My friend will be very disappointed.:( Only 15 minutes to go.

Message 57 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

A huge

Message 58 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Hmmmm where did the rest of my message go .....shold read

A huge  thankyou.gif  to all my buyers especially those who sent extra pennies ........ you know who you are xxxxx

Message 59 of 118
See Most Recent

MDCC 31ts August!!!

Aaaahhhh just got on kept telling me to register. Thanks lovely ladies for winning I am just off to the desk top as I cant send messages on the phone for some reason
Message 60 of 118
See Most Recent