Losing teeth

Just a question. The ladies on here like myself who are in the Menopause or Perimenopause,,,. Have you noticed you have been losing more teeth in this stage in your life?. Im wondering as i have another bad toothwhich is infected and i only had my last one out three months ago. Im thinking it could be another side effect of Menopause. Just wondered if this has happened to others?. Woman Frustrated

Message 1 of 34
See Most Recent
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Losing teeth

((()))xx

**********Sam**********
Message 21 of 34
See Most Recent

It's been a long time since I did any whistling. Smiley Mad

The last tooth that was loose and had to be removed was fun, the painkiller injections were extremely painful but when the dentist gripped the tooth and pulled, it literally shot out of my mouth, bounced around and was neatly caught by him causing much amusement for all. Smiley Happy

That's a shame ! Actually you don't seem to hear anyone whistling nowadays ,
I'd have loved to have seen that. Lol, & I wouldn't have needed laughing gas either!. lol..

**********Sam**********
Message 23 of 34
See Most Recent

Nobody whistles these days, I used to do it all the time.

Couldn't ya mime? lol.seriously that's a shame!.

**********Sam**********
Message 25 of 34
See Most Recent

I have receding gums, Rose, that's why I am getting toothache. The one that keeps hurting can't have Root canal done on it, according to my dentist, so I either have to put up with it or have it out, but its not an ption really as I do need that one to chew on, LOL The dentist said I brush my teeth too hard and that has caused the receding gums.

Message 26 of 34
See Most Recent

Another bloomin tooth out tomorrow,,,,bring it on!!!!.Woman Happy

Message 27 of 34
See Most Recent

Nah! Rose it's take it out not bring it on! lol. Good luck!! ((()))xxx

**********Sam**********
Message 28 of 34
See Most Recent

at the moment my gob is frozen

fainted  last week and broke my front tooth and just got it sorted out this morning.

when I phoned the dentist to make the app. she asked me my date of birth.

when I whistled it to her through the gap.. she and I just burst out laughing.

well you try saying the 6th of the 6th ..sixty six  with a missing toothy peg.

the dentist, who is a lovely young man, wished me well and that the jeremy kyle show will not need me for the immediate future.

Message 29 of 34
See Most Recent

Hope your alright today Hightara????,,,Bless ya.((()))xxxxxxx

My tooth came out in under a minuite,,,and it was not a Wisdom tooth. I think ive only had Wisdoms on the top but not on the bottom. Unless i had them out and dont remember!!!!. Oh well. Its fine and hurts a lot less than the one before!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Oh well one more down!!!! LOL,LOLWoman Very Happy

Message 30 of 34
See Most Recent

What's the going rate for a tooth under the pillow for the tooth fairy nowadays?

**********Sam**********
Message 31 of 34
See Most Recent

I had never connected this before.  I went through a form of menopause in my mid/late thirties, after having a hysterectomy.  Since that time I seem to have had no end of trouble with my teeth and yet have always taken good care of them and never had many problems before.

soft as velvet but comes with needle sharp claws

Message 32 of 34
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
What's the going rate for a tooth under the pillow for the tooth fairy nowadays?

Ohhhh i expect to get £50sss back LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,Woman LOL

Message 33 of 34
See Most Recent

There you go,,,someone else is like me. Im sure its got to do with your bones and enamel,,just like Menopause affect your Hair,skin and nails. I forgot to ask the dentist we were too busy havin a good time LOL,,,,LOOOOLWoman LOL

Message 34 of 34
See Most Recent