Is there anyone that could help me with finishing two part completed cross stitch projects please?

I am looking for someone to help to complete two part completed cross stitch projects.

I was given them as gifts, and unfortunately due to health reasons I cannot now finish these, but I am desparate for them to be completed.

If anyone can help me, please contact me

Thank you

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Is there anyone that could help me with finishing two part completed cross stitch projects please?

Giving a little bump up in case anyone has missed this and can help.

The OP did ask on another board a couple of days ago, but instead of it being moved here, it gort zapped instead for some odd reason.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I most certainly would if I could but I'm afraid I would ruin it. Sorry.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Sorry I can't help you I am useless at sewing, I am sure someone will be able to help you.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

How big are they? if they don't need a frame then I can help,I gave my frame away.....  and do you have all the threads/wool? Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

They will be embroidery thread if they are cross stitch Twishy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

some of the chunky 'kits' are wool....'cos it grows faster,instant results Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

my hands hurt too much now to do cross stitch, and I used to do a lot of it.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

I can cross-stitch and used to do loads but don't have a lot of time now.

However, have you any more details, like what are the pictures, how big

are they and how difficult?  I would love to help you, but not sure I'd be

good enough and don't want to commit without knowing a bit more.

Fishy

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

The op seems to have vanished! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent