If you were a bird, what bird would you be?

mouse4702
Conversationalist

I'd be a carrion crow.  Not much to look at but robust, enquiring and adaptable.

Message 1 of 22
See Most Recent
21 REPLIES 21

I'd be a Swan graceful on the surface but paddling like crazy underneath 😄

A Peregrine Falcon - the fastest bird in the sky (as well as the fastest animal on the planet) with a top speed of 242mph.

Message 3 of 22
See Most Recent

Emu. Flap flap flap but not actually getting anywhere.
Message 4 of 22
See Most Recent

My orthopeadic consultant has been heard to say that I'm an albatross ...........

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 5 of 22
See Most Recent

A Gannet just because I love them.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 22
See Most Recent

I'd be a Dodo...

a fat,friendly,slightly eccentric looking bird with a penchant for entertaining large groups at meal times....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 22
See Most Recent

Crows are very intelligent which could be useful.

However to be one of the soaring birds and experience the sheer pleasure of soaring higher and higher on a summer's day would be wonderful.

er, an emu, cause i am very tall, with a mix of owl, as I usually am busier at night

Message 9 of 22
See Most Recent

would love to be a song bird, as most of my family have wonderful voices, alas I could shame a crow

Message 10 of 22
See Most Recent

Definitely a crow - jet black and so very majestic.  I knew somebody who had one as a pet - it had a full concervatory all to itself, and terrified the neighbours.  Even in the wild, they can live for over thirty years and yet you get a robin, and he'll be lucky to make it to three.  As a second choice, I wouldn't mind being a magpie.  

Of the song birds, the most recognisible of them all has to be the blackbird.  And yet here's the strange thing about it - he will never whistle the same tune twice.  I'll whistle, and he'll whistle back to me.  I once taped him in full song and played it back, and I was amazed.  As I said, no once did he repeat any of the tunes sung.

Message 11 of 22
See Most Recent

Probably a Budgie...

Message 12 of 22
See Most Recent

I'm tempted to say a Kestral but as I don't like heights I'll plump for Jay, shy not very often seen but when spotted gives a good show.
lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 22
See Most Recent

please elaborate leo............. why a budgie???

Message 14 of 22
See Most Recent

I'd love to be a swift, soiaring up high as they do to feed and then in the evenings, they are very daring soaring round and round the house, screechinbg, playing  - down low and very close to where we are sitting outside, but so fast. They sleep on the wing too, don't fancy the trip to Africa though

In reality though I'd be like Tara, a Night Owl, me and Gerry Rafferty heart, not a good sleeper and find myself doing all sorts of tasks through the night.

Be a nice safe, comfy life being a budgie Leo, being spoilt by your owner - what colour would you be? lol.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 15 of 22
See Most Recent

I'd like to be a robin, fast, chirpy, and friendly.

never knew that about the falcon 242mph eh? wow!

Photobucket

Message 16 of 22
See Most Recent

Don't be a Robin CB they are little bullies. I see you as a friendly Thrush or a Blackbird.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 22
See Most Recent

A penguin.......................... waddles a lot, has a belly that touches me feet and can entertain a crowd 

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 18 of 22
See Most Recent

oh there is that Maggie....OK I'll be a blackbird, they are my second favourite bird, especially as I had one feed out of my hand (even if it was only the once!!!)here.

Stan, oh that cracked me up!!! lol....

Photobucket

Message 19 of 22
See Most Recent

I'd be a hummingbird - flaps a lot but gets nowhere

Spends a lot of time loving flowers

Message 20 of 22
See Most Recent