I may be sometime!!!

keeping up to date on here is becomming a nightmare, stupid internet connection is having a paddy again....sigh....I need an IT genius hanging up in my closet!!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

I may be sometime!!!

Join the club with internet problems CB.  Must admit, that everythings been fine today and fingers crossed, it will stay that way.  

Good luck in getting it sorted CB.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

I may be sometime!!!

Turn your router & pc off and the switch on the wall, leave for 5 minutes, turn on the router first and wait until all the lights stop flashing, then turn on pc.  This helps sometimes when connection is messing about. There is also a reset button on the back of the router thats worth a try too, good luck ladies...x

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

I may be sometime!!!

My connection has been almost zero this last 2 weeks, thats why I have been unable to post on here. I will be moving house soon so I will be changing my ISP then.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

I may be sometime!!!

OH's pc, his hudl my kindle all work OK, it just seems to be my lappy...gggrrrrr.

we have a new router there, OH said he'll swap it over at the weekend and see if that works.

Photobucket

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

I may be sometime!!!

Good luck with that CB.  It's infuriating when you can't get online.  I know from experience over the last two or three weeks.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent