I have a fraudulent message in my inbox

I am just alerting FHG that I got an email message purporting to be from Maggie (and a lot of us were copied into it).

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

mouse4702
Conversationalist

I think I had that one, but as there was no actual message I deleted it.  I thought it was a mistake.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

I had it last week- was a link which I just deleted.

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

I was given a link which my firewall alerted to as 'Fraudulent site'

As long as you all know.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

I should say that Maggie's seaside email account was absolutely accurate - hence I opened it!
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

It happens all the time Geranne. Everyone in my mailbox should be used to it by now. Delete & ignore. I have done everything I can short of leaving Yahoo mail so please just delete.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

No harm in opening the email. Just don't click on the link. They are usually advertising malware from abroad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Have you tried formatting your PC or Malawarebyes...it must be annoying for you.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Yes I have Malwarebytes. A scan shows nothing. I change my Yahoo password & reset my security so many times I couldn'r tell you what it is now without looking it up! Annoying is an understatement!

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent