Good grief not again!!!!!!!

It's blowing like mad here at the moment, OH keeps going in and out thinking another tile off the roof, etc etc, he'll drive himself nuts at this rate!!!

mind you it is blowing bad.....hold on to your hat!!hiding smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Ohhhhh dear CB dont send it this way my dear. Your poor hubby dont let him get himself injured by any falling tiles!!!. Or you,,we dont want you having an accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

smily shock.gif

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

aaww thanks Rose, no, I'm staying in, no point in going out in this weather. He's now gone out to move the car into the road, so it won't get hit in the event of a tile coming off.....good grief! now he's gone up the road to see if any tiles have moved....gawd help us, he's going into panic mode!!!!!!

Photobucket

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Bless him! He's only thinking of your safety, give him a cuddle& make him a cuppa! lol

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

I know Sam, bless him, but he winds himself up so much, he's such a worrier, on the other hand, I don't worry at all over anything, if it's going to happen it will is my outlook.

He's back in now, set the stopwatch and we'll see how long he sits on his bum forlaffin smiley.gif

eh up! he's got up again now and is pacing about...that must have been about 2 minutes he lasted there!!!!

Photobucket

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Have you tried a lump hammer! Very cheap& very effective! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

Hes obviously a man who likes a mission!!!!!!. LOL... Bless Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Woman LOL

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Or he's on one! ( a mission I mean. Lol)

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

Must just be N'wales getting a battering CB as really blowy here too but don't think theres any more damage to be done here after last time to be honest

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Windy here too but not as bad as it was week before last.

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

The wind has dropped a bit here but it was windy earlier on.  It's mighty cold though and we've had some rain as well.  

Hope that your hubby soon calms down CB.

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

well the wind has died down now, but it's still raining. OH has calmed down a bit but he's still looking out of the window....bless. it's like living with a caged lion..

Photobucket

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

I'm glad that the wind has calmed down now as well.  I can see where you're OH is coming from to a certain extent 'cos he doesn't want the roof going awol again now does he?

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

Well the wind's got up again here.  I hate this weather.  The sooner it improves the better.

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent