Fridays flaming funtastic fodder

Chilli pitta pockets here tonight, I know bit hot for chilli but I just fancied it and it will be with loads of salad,  Ice cream for afters,

ps yesterdays strawberries were fabulous, sliced very small amount of balsamic vineger, left to marinate for a few hours so the juices run out,  with a small ! spoonful of clotted cream on the top with the juices drizzled over. mmmmmmmm beautiful.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

I might try that later.:) I am having the remains of last nights chinese. Then back on the diet tomorrow!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Just brought some Bacon and Lleek Kievs so going to have that with lots of Salad,, i cant deal with anything else in this heat!!!!,heart

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Salmon salad for us today.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Salad again,

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

OH had pasta, I had scrambled eggs on toast..try the eggs with soy sauce sprinkled on it, cor it's fab.

will try the strawberries theme too, sounds interesting.

Photobucket

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Jacket spuds with tuna and lime mayo

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

I'm defrosting some gloop from the freezer I've made labelled "Chilli Pork" but it remains to be seen if I've got the energy to heat and eat it.
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

fish finger sandwiches

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Bowl of granola... was working .....

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent