FHG Easter Swap!

Sign up here for the Easter Swap. It will be like the hearts one......but for Easter! Ta Da! Handmade if you possibly can but if not bought will be permitted.Woman Happy Chocolate will be a nice addition to your little gift if you would like to add some. Easter Sunday is the 20th April so we will need to be posting during the week previous to this.

The more the merrier so get your names down.eating.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 201
See Most Recent
200 REPLIES 200

FHG Easter Swap!

Yes please Miss 🐇🐣🐰
Photobucket
Message 21 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Yes please Maggie, count me in.......easter bunny smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 22 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 23 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Message 24 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Me too please!

Photobucket
Message 25 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

I has a plan......

Photobucket

Message 26 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

I too have a plan, however it remains to be seen if I have the required materials

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 27 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

I also has a plan......but it's whether I can get it out of my head into something that I can post .....

smilie mad scientist.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 28 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Fifteen so far.p0709.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 29 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Oh "insert expletive of your choice", I have of course got everything EXCEPT what I need. "Himself" will have to go shopping, and I'm already in the dog house for asking him to tidy the garden.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Message 30 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

mine is already in the planning stage as well.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 31 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Mine too, just picked up some bits and bobs on the way home from work,

Off to get started, it usually takes a few attempts before I get it right.      

Message 32 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

I hope we get some more takers over the weekend.Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Started mine yesterday evening. OH said "whats that" cheeky beggar  sfun_kickme.gif  Plan B it is then.

Message 34 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Many years ago when my daughter was about two, I was doing the shopping with stuff balanced on the top of her pushchair.  Almost every person we passed in the opposite direction went "Ooooo"  "Arrrrrrr" and everything else at her.  Curiosity finally got the better of me, why my daughter was holding everybody's attention, so I stopped and went round the front.  I couldn't quite believe what I saw.  There was my two year old holding the biggest Easter Egg I'd ever seen!  The egg itself was bigger than her head!!  Frantically I looked all over for a price tag to work out where it had come from.  It transpired that while I was at Smiths buying a magazine and a couple of papers, she'd managed to inch the pushchair forward a few inches and got hold of an Easter Egg on the bottom shelf.  I, of course just wheeled her strraight out without knowing.  I could have been up on a shoplifting charge, using her as an accessory after the fact!  The shop staff howled with lafter.  It still cost me - I had to buy her a chocolate bunny otherwise WW3 would have broken out, but at least I managed it without a flood of tears.Smiley LOL

Message 35 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Ooooooh I've been 'utoobing' like mad and I've think I've got it......smilie bouncing dinosaur.gif

*rubs cream on 'it'*

Message 36 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

@twishy123 wrote:

Ooooooh I've been 'utoobing' like mad and I've think I've got it......smilie bouncing dinosaur.gif

*rubs cream on 'it'*

Cream aint gonna cure what you've got...ya daft bint Woman Tongue

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 37 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

Well, the pattern that I found didn't work, so I did a "kitten" and made it up as I went along. I was actually really pleased with the finished result.

Then eldest son arrived and pinched it - he is refusing to part with it, so it is back to the drawing board - of course I didn't write down what I had done!

Message 38 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

@merc1_clocks wrote:

Message 39 of 201
See Most Recent

FHG Easter Swap!

@twishy123 wrote:

@merc1_clocks wrote:

& there is the evidence...I rest my case m'lud

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 40 of 201
See Most Recent