Crochet

We have sewing machines and knitting machines or varying makes and models.

Is there such a thing as a crocheting machine

Photobucket
Message 1 of 35
See Most Recent
34 REPLIES 34

Crochet

Photobucketok who's up for a challenge on here

whats the smallest neddles or pins you can Crochet with

Petal
Message 21 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

teensy weensy.

There are amazingly talented people who can crochet miniscule animals that are the size of a small fingernail.

The smallest I've used is a tatting hook - strictly speaking it's tatting but it's a bit like crochet.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 22 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

Photobucketcould you make a tiny bear

Petal
Message 23 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

@saasher2012 wrote:
I'm in awe of you ladies , wonderful work, I wish I'd got the patience to do such things.

Saasher Its really easy you buy the wool and take it to stroppys house and ask her to show you how to do it by the time youve understood she will have finished the project for you. And her hubby will supply you with a chair and cuppas and anything else you may need. Hes very very well trained you know. And its no trouble you just have to watch you dont hook up one of her tubes or other bits of equipment that surrounds her. She goes a very strange colour if you do Smiley Embarassed especially if you have the chair leg on the oxygenSmiley LOL

?I guess I should warn you. If you know what I said, you've probably misunderstood.?
Message 24 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

oh and how rood of me, Thats a lovely cardie Smiley Happy very cute

?I guess I should warn you. If you know what I said, you've probably misunderstood.?
Message 25 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

I believe I would not be able to now - if I was a couple of decades younger, I'd have had a go at a small toy, but nowdays I have too much discomfort with the ol bod creaking and groaning.

I can still use a standard small crochet hook to make lacy things with a cotton or silk stranded yarn and I may well have a go at crocheting a fine shawl that I have seen a pattern for, this winter.

But I don't think I'd ever have managed the really teensy items that some folk can make.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 26 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

Oooo that's could cause a lot of bovver! I'm gonna keep my head down until the dust settles! LOL
I think Petal would like someone to offer to make him or know of someone who could make him a tiny tiny bear to add to his collection, is that correct Petal?

**********Sam**********
Message 27 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

Did we not sort out some time ago that Petal was a lady person?  Woman Wink  Or not ................

Tessa - beautiful little cardi - wish you lots of luck heart  ** can.not crochet **

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 28 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

I think we all thought he was a she but he says he's a he, err! I'm really confused now! lol.
If I'm wrong I'm Sorry Petal, if I'm not x. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 29 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

thanks aernethril heres the bears

photo 2crochetbears.gif
Petal
Message 30 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

Aaaaaaah! They are so sweet, I want one!

**********Sam**********
Message 31 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

Me too ........................ petal they are amazing , love the little panda

Could never make one of those although I can crochet

Off to search for miniture bears now lol >>>>>>>>>>>>

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 32 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

Photobuckettheir both 1 inch and movable legs and arms

Petal
Message 33 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

Saasher - I think you are right - just ignore me, lol.  Sorry Petal!

Fabulous little bears Petal - do  you have quite a collection?  I recollect a previous thread from years ago on this subject.

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 34 of 35
See Most Recent

Crochet

lol. No problem! why is it we always go ga, ga for bears, I can't pass a shop with them in the window without wanting to go in & rescue them, I still regret leaving mine at home when I got married, should have stuck with the bear. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 35 of 35
See Most Recent