Broadchurch

I've been recording this and went to start watching tonight - first episode FAILED to record.  Can some kind soul PM me with a quick synopsis of the beginning?  Thanks in advance.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Broadchurch

I haven't watched it yet so can't help but maybe its one of those series where they quickly show you at the start what happened in the previous episode 😐

" I do love knitting patterns.”
-- Dumbledore, The Half-Blood Prince (2005)
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Broadchurch

http://www.dt-forum.com/david-tennant-broadchurch/broadchurch-episodes/48-tv/broadchurch/295-broadch...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Broadchurch

Thank you both, stars :-x  Couldn't believe it - I love David Tennant - think he's magic - and he's from Paisley - but the good bit 😛

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Broadchurch

You will enjoy it Rainy. Most of it is filmed down the road from me. I have walked on all of those beaches.:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Broadchurch

Lucky you M. I feel a bit envious - until I moved to Perthshire I'd spent almost 20 years living next to the sea.  There is something very special about living next to the water. 

My Zoe dog was trained, after a beach walk, to shake herself at the back door and then trotted into the downstairs  shower or we'd have had sand everywhere.  She was a Lowchen - long haired - it still makes me smile to think of those times. She was a great wee dog 🙂

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent